Executive Assistant (Ref#053)
Published: 2023-05-17 21:10:14Z
To advance the mission of the company, the Executive Assistant will provide administrative and clerical support to the CEO, COO, and Chief of Staff/VP of Strategy in a $2B company, within the limits of standard or accepted practice. They will understand, prioritize, and advance the goals of the company in alignment with the company’s mission and vision and the strategic initiatives.
Reporting to the Chief of Staff/VP of Strategy, the Executive Assistant’s primary area of focus will be supporting the CEO, COO, and Chief of Staff/VP of Strategy, and as needed support the executive leadership and operations teams, customers, partners, and vendors. They will also coordinate complex logistics and support on the Executives’ behalf with competency, efficiency, professionalism, and discretion.
- Maintain calendars. Schedule meetings and events; invite attendees or respond regarding Executives’ attendance and organize location & transport.
- Read and answer emails directed to this position.
- Coordinate any meeting support, answer questions, or provide other support as indicated.
- Read, edit, and draft correspondence on the Executives’ behalf as requested. Review copy and presentations for grammar, readability, and alignment to initiatives.
- Administer travel for the Executives. Book air travel, car rentals, and hotel reservations. Facilitate reservations for one-off events as requested.
- Facilitate arrangements for team meetings. Send agendas to members and reserve meeting room.
- Facilitate the arrangements for any key leadership meetings as directed. Prepare any necessary logistics, lodging, food, activities, and other elements.
- Manage teams’ budget and expense reports as directed by the Executives.
- Assist in writing contracts at the request of the Executives.
- Manage retrieving data and reporting at the request of the Executives.
- Assist with team member onboarding that joins our direct team.
- Provide administrative support for special projects and initiatives.
- Act as a gatekeeper for the team’s and executive’s schedule.
- Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
- BA degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience in administrative support role for C-level executives.
- Excels at listening and responding professionally to a wide range of constituents.
- Quickly grasps instructions and is comfortable working independently.
- Able to assess competing priorities and quickly pivot to meet changing demands.
- Very comfortable learning and using new technological platforms.