Strategic Growth Advisory Associate (Ref#012)
Published: 2021-08-17 19:31:02Z
Join the advisory team at one of Atlanta's top public accounting and advisory firms. Offering a competitive benefits package that includes four weeks of PTO, a 401(K) plan with an exciting company match, and many bonus opportunities, we are committed to creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and our people. As a client and people-focused firm, we pride ourselves on our family-friendly culture and work-life balance.
Our Strategic Growth Advisory (SGA) practice, a fast-growing area within our firm, specializes in providing strategic support to high-growth companies including onboarding institutional capital, mergers and acquisitions transaction support, implementing long-term strategic plans, and navigating complex transactions. Ideal applicants will have an advanced understanding of GAAP accounting, corporate finance, and corporate transactions.
We seek a highly motivated finance and accounting professional with 2 to 3 years of experience.
- Review and organize client financial data
- Organize and publish comprehensive monthly financial packages with comparative data and trend analysis
- Support accounting manager with project requests for clients including audit support preparation, account reconciliations, GL maintenance and month-end closing
- Support client’s transactional efforts especially as it relates to due diligence, buy/sell side quality of earnings, capital raises, acquisitions, dispositions
- Manage client project deliverables and deadlines and effectively lead change efforts
- Support the internal team with administrative requests including team scheduling, organization of documents and review of proposals
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance preferred
- 2 – 3 years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks and NetSuite experience is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong technical accounting skills, with advanced knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with PC environments and related software, including Microsoft Office applications, most notably, the job will require advanced usage of Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess robust modeling and analysis skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment to meet client
- Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 based on years of experience.