Published: 2020-10-14 18:44:31Z
Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the field of Psychiatry, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital's policies and procedures.
With highly qualified physicians and the latest in medical equipment and diagnostic tools, we can now offer extensive health care and emergency medical services nationwide to Vietnamese, expatriate, and corporate customers. Our considerable combined experience and expertise form the basis of a compassionate, ethical, professional and confidential approach.
- Assess and screen patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations, including interviews, medical histories, physical exams, observations, and psychological testing
- Analyze data and results of assessments to diagnose patients
- Prescribe and administer medications according to diagnosis
- Monitor patients to determine efficacy and potential side effects of medications
- Develop a treatment plan, measure progress against the plan and make adjustments
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Collaborate with a broader team of physicians, psychologists, and nurses to assess and adjust treatment plans
- Coordinate and communicate with case managers and other stakeholders about treatment and care
- Current and valid board certification in psychiatry.
- Medical degree and completion of an approved psychiatric residency.
- Licensed to practice medicine in state of practice.
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity with current DSM criteria.
- Familiar with crisis assessment tools and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in a hospital environment.
- Having worked in a hospital in the last 2 years before.
- Within the last 2 years before applying for this position, having worked at least 18 months (not necessarily consecutive).
- For screening purposes, candidates will needs to provide a cover letter from previous employers confirming the amount of time worked as an employee of the hospital.